Michelle Malkin – Syndicated Columnist
Enough. In a word, that is the message of disgusted taxpayers fed up with the confiscatory policies of both parties in Washington. George Bush pre-socialized the economy with billion-dollar bailouts of the financial and auto industries. Barack Obama is pouring billions more down those sinkholes. It isn’t just the camel’s back that’s broken. His neck and four legs have all snapped, too.
Enough. Last Friday, thousands of Americans turned out to protest reckless government spending in the pork-laden stimulus package, the earmark-clogged budget bill, the massive mortgage-entitlement program and taxpayer-funded corporate rescues. Contrary to false left-wing blog smears that the hastily planned impromptu events were “Astro-turfed,” the crowds were packed with first-time grassroots activists. They were people with families and day jobs whose usual definition of “community organizing” involves neighborhood yard sales or their kids’ soccer matches. They were members of the silent majority who decided to be silent no more.
November 5, 2008 – Today is historic in American politics. We have elected a very young inexperienced eloquently speaking charismatic, youth-drawing biracial Democrat President, and a newly empowered Democrat controlled Congress of the United States of America. I really do not like all the focus on his skin color, and how this has been played out by the media and so many blacks in America. I know that those who are black and have been oppressed years ago feel a sense of pride based upon race. Yet, this historic event is so much more about real issues facing our country, the Obama character, his inexperience and his ability to lead our country as President which has nothing to do with skin color. There are so many risks in so many areas!
I have asked the question, “What it will be like to have Obama, Reid and Pelosi leading our executive and legislative branches of the government?” Well we are getting ready to find out. I really do wish President-elect Obama and his wife and precious daughters the very best. I hope he can actually be a good president, but I have serious doubts based upon the facts about him and his history. I do not feel I can trust this President. His campaign made it clear he is liberal. What about the many details of the Democrat Party Agenda and where he has typically landed far left in these ideals? I am very concerned about the future of our country.
Watching what will transpire:
Obama Log – what happens from today through the first 100 days of an Obama Presidency?
DAY ONE – November 5, 2008
- Number one exiting poll concern, “the economy” it is all about the money in the USA = Obama victory.
- The Dow Plunges 468 points welcoming the idea of a Obama Presidency. Donald Trump says this is a disaster, and never in our history has a president been elected with the point level dropping so low after the election day; 2009 looks very grim financially for the USA.
- Russia says missles are coming to next to Polland, in the Kaliningrad enclave – is this an Obama test? More to come?
- Media says, “Now we will get to know who this man is that we have elected?” Wished the American people would have found out first.
- Hamas has fired multiple rockets into Israel today. Another test?
DAY TWO – November 6, 2008
- Many other countries in the world are hailing Obama as their Messiah and President of the World. Interesting, “their Messiah and President of the World?”
DAY THREE – November 7, 2008
- Obama calls for “swift action” on the economy! His press conference today demands the Bush administration to give out a stimus package. SPEND MONEY NOW! Unbelievable! This President-Elect is acting like he is the President, how disrespectful to the seated President! Isn’t this arrogant and disrespectful? Should be interesting to see what the swift action will be and the outcome of the Obama Administration. Mr. President-Elect, this is November 7th, not January 20th.
- The press asked President-Elect Obama: Obama Swipes at Nancy Reagan.
“Have you spoken to any living ex-presidents,” one reporter asked. “I was wondering what books you might be reading, everyone wants to know what kind of dog are you going to buy for your girls, and have you decided on a private or public school for your daughters?”Obama responded: “Hey, I didn’t want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any séances . . . ”
The remark garnered a laugh from the press, though the statement was not true.
In fact, it was First Lady Hillary Clinton who admitted to having at least one séance in the White House residence in which she and a small circle of friends summoned the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt.
DAY SIX – November 10, 2008
- President-elect Obama and his wife Michelle make an historic move today with a six day post election visit to the White House; this is one of the earliest president-elect visits after the election in modern history.
- Condoms Trump Abstinence in Obama Global AIDS Policy – Reversing Bush Administration of Abstinence Policies – Democrats the party of free sex, condom parties for everyone!
- Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship in the order liken unto the first months of Hitler’s rule.
DAY SEVEN – November 11
- No audit for the Obama Campaign, but there will be for the McCain Campaign. Why is there always a double standard for Democrats?
DAY EIGHT – November 12
- A Pastor to the president to be replaced by a gay bishop?
- Liberal ‘sex agenda’ may seize political opportunity in the Obama Administration.
DAY NINE – November 13, 2008
- It has become evident that President-elect Barack Hussein Obama’s team has been involved in secret meetings with Hamas, a known terrorist organization the month prior to the election on November 4, 2008. Do we need a security check on the President-elect?
What will the USA be like with these three dangerously liberal Democrats leading our country?
Watch the videos below!
Obama no experience, and his running mate Joe Biden gurantees the American people that if Barack Obama is elected the USA will be involved in an international crisis!
Obama too risky to be our Commander and Chief!
Obama and his dangerous associations:
Obama for change:
An Overview of Pelosi as Speaker of the House
It is naive to believe Democrats on tax policies. They present one thing and they will actually tax the American people at another rate – HIGHER TAXES FOR EVERYONE!
The three leading branches of government controlled by the Democrats is very dangerous for the USA!
SO… what will it look like with these dangerous liberal democrats in control of the USA? Read the following letter to get a sneak peek from the future. A letter from a Christian – October 2012 after almost 4 years of Barack Obama as President and a Democrat Congress. This letter was produced by Focus on the Family. It is prophetic and quite frankly, very scary. This letter is a MUST READ.