Articles Written; Speaking by and Interviews with Stephen Black
INTERVIEWS & PUBLIC SPEAKING
- “Such Were Some of You” – Documentary (2014)
- “Such Were Some of You” – Testimony: “From Homosexuality to Holiness” – Pure Passion Season 8- on Cross.TV
- “Such Were Some of You” – Testimony: “From Homosexuality to Holiness” – Pure Passion Season 8- on YouTube
- Freedom Video ~ Testimonies of Stephen Black, Laura Leigh Stanlake and Dennis Jernigan (2005)
- Pure Passion Interview of Stephen Black by David Kyle Foster – Overcoming Homosexuality and Childhood Sexual Abuse – Pure Passion Television Story on Vimeo OR on YouTube (Season 2, Program 19)
- An Interview by J. Lee Grady – “Dirty Little Secrets”– 1998 New Man Magazine
- I was interviewed by Mr. Grady in 1998 on healing tips for men overcoming childhood sexual abuse.
- Hope for the Homosexual: First Stone Ministries – September 2008 Covenant Eyes Blog – News
This is a blog post/article written by Luke Gilkerson with Covenant Eyes posted on September 29, 2008. I was very honored and blessed by Luke’s well written and kindly representation of our ministry and work at First Stone after he interviewed me for this article.
Here’s a statement from Luke I am very grateful for, as many are uninformed.
“But no type of ministry is perhaps as overlooked, underfunded, and stigmatized as a ministry to homosexuals.
The church exists to be a redemptive community for all types of people with all types of sexual brokenness—heterosexual and homosexual sin—and this is what First Stone Ministries (FSM)of Oklahoma is all about.”
Good Morning America Interview – August 5th, 1998 (television transcript) This is the written interview from the morning television show with Lisa McRee, Stephen Black, and Urvashi Vaid.
Freedom of Speech Rally – Oklahoma Capitol Rotunda – April 2, 2008 ~ Rally for Sally by Stephen Black – Speech Transcript
I had a wonderful and rare opportunity to share my testimony in the beautiful newly renovated Oklahoma Capitol. It was an amazing time. This is the day the community Rallied for Sally Kern as the gay activists had their “day” – “the Shame on You Sally Rally” and it was sad. Citizens are concerned about the political gay agenda and it was obvious by the several thousand that were present that day for this terrific day at the Oklahoma State Capitol. It was truly a day to remember!
Words to Live by Interview: I heard it, I believed it, but was it the truth?–Stephen’s Story
ARTICLES AUTHORED by Stephen Black
- So-Called “Gay Marriage” is No Marriage at All — The Plain and Simple Truth about Attending a “Gay Wedding” (2015)
- In Alan Chambers’ Own Words — Revealing the Failed Former Exodus President is Morphing into a Gay Activist (2015)
- Will the Church Show Justice and Mercy to the Same-Sex Attracted? A Clarion Call for Genuine Salvation and Biblical Hope; Not Compromise! (2015)
- “The Gospel According To Jesus Christ and the ‘Gay Christian?’ — A Message to Pastoral Care Leaders Processing The Gospel and ‘Gay Christianity'” (2011)
This article was written as a result of the confusion that many leaders were going through in processing bad theology during a time when the leadership of Exodus International shifted their theology to embrace a hyper-grace theology and a segue to gay Christianity.
Finding The Will of God (2008)
Many are trying to find the will of God for a particular situation in their life or direction. Man plans his way but the Lord directs his steps. This is an article containing Biblical steps to find the will or the direction of God for your life.—
Weapons of Spiritual Warfare (2008)
A Biblical compiling of weapons/arsenal – for practicing spiritual warfare. This is a must read for the believer who desires to grow, mature and have victory over darkness.—
This is a behind the scene story about First Stone Ministries relationship with Rep. Sally Kern and her husband Dr. Steven Kern.—
The REAL STORY Concerning The HISTORY and Involvement of Michael Bussee and Gary Cooper with Exodus International.—
Why They Fall (2006)
This is an article was wrote after the Ted Haggard scandal was exposed, Mr. Haggard was caught lying about being in a homosexual affair. This is a reminder for all leaders. He who thinks he stands, take heed because you too can fall. 1 Cor. 10:12. He who thinks he knows, does not know what he ought to know. 1 Cor. 8:2
Written to communicate “WHY” I would not see the movie: Brokeback Mountain, and why I believe others shouldn’t see either. Yet there are many even Christian leaders that justified needing to see what Hollywood put out so as to answer the movie critically and effectively. I would merely ask is that sincerely a Biblical reason?
Having been through a long season of grief I compiled lessons learned from God and a Chapter from Rick Warren’s book Purpose Driven Life.
After a season of grief and betrayal, the Lord spoke to my heart about His desire for friendship.
Trapped In Deception – Exodus Newsletter 1996
Testimony of Stephen Black written by Bob Davies, Director Emeritus, Exodus International