Federal Election Results
Post elections reveal that Oklahoma is truly a conservative state. Every county in Oklahoma overwhelmingly voted for the Republican ticket for President of the USA – John McCain and Sarah Palin. I am so proud to be an Oklahoman. Oklahoma sends all the incumbents (Senator Jim Inhofe(R), Representatives: Tom Cole(R), John Sullivan(R), Frank Lucas(R), Dan Boren(D), and Mary Fallin(R)) back to the U.S. Congress, none of those votes closer than 10 percent. Eastern Oklahoma (where political corruption is the game) needs a clean up; perhaps in future elections, Dan Boren will be removed, however, Boren is a much better choice than 90% of other Democrat Representatives in the US House. He does lean more to the center in conservatism; other wise Oklahomans wouldn’t stand for it, especially on social issues.
Oklahoma State Election Results
On the state level, conservative Dana Murphy(R) upsets the very liberal, openly gay Jim Roth(D) in that contentious short-term Corporation Commissioner race. The numbers aren’t in yet, but Jim Roth outspent Murphy 2 to 1. Yet Oklahomans made the best choice, not based on beautiful campaign signs and advertisement, but on character and better qualifications. Jeff Cloud won the full-term Corporation Commissioner vote. A historic event for Oklahoma, the Republicans captured the state Senate for the first time ever! Oklahomans also added 4 republican seats to the house.
I rejoice that Sally Kern was re-elected despite the fierce hateful campaigning by the gay activists and their Democrat candidate gay funded Ron Marlett. Rep. Kern overcame it all! I watched the last six months of intolerance and hate spewing out against Rep. Kern. I am very thankful that this kind woman retains her seat in the Oklahoma House to represent conservative values.
Oklahoma City: I was sad that we did not give our mayor and city council the needed raise. However, Oklahomans are also tired of more taxes, therefore the salaries being doubled for mayor and council must have seemed unnecessary especially in these difficult economic times.
Oklahoma is a great state!
Homosexuals are outrageously hypocrital! The very crowd that says they are for tolerance, and “say no hate” are the most intolerant and hateful people when they do not get their own way! Thus revealing the deeper need of a heart change. God Have Mercy!
Activists protest at temple: Thousands demand the LDS church be stripped of tax-exempt status for its Prop. 8 contributions (Other gay bloggers have asked for people to burn the temple down).
Perspective helps in understanding the root causes behind those who are so hypocritical. As one newscaster so eloquently said, “it is the outpouring of adolescent behavior of those who demand tolerance, yet who will not give tolerance.” Homosexuals are some of the most wounded people I have ever known; I should know, I was one. When you see the angry mob, we must as Christians remember the hypocrisy comes from deep rooted rejection, insecurity, abuse, abandonment and bitterness. When the human heart becomes so polluted and broken we should expect violent tempers. We should understand the adolescent entitlement mentality comes from pain, however we need to stand firm against it, and continue to offer compassion and help. God help us all!
Angry Mob of Gays Beat Girl with her own Bible in the Castro District, San Francisco, CA
CBN Coverage of the Angry Gay Mob…
November 5, 2008 – Today is historic in American politics. We have elected a very young inexperienced eloquently speaking charismatic, youth-drawing biracial Democrat President, and a newly empowered Democrat controlled Congress of the United States of America. I really do not like all the focus on his skin color, and how this has been played out by the media and so many blacks in America. I know that those who are black and have been oppressed years ago feel a sense of pride based upon race. Yet, this historic event is so much more about real issues facing our country, the Obama character, his inexperience and his ability to lead our country as President which has nothing to do with skin color. There are so many risks in so many areas!
I have asked the question, “What it will be like to have Obama, Reid and Pelosi leading our executive and legislative branches of the government?” Well we are getting ready to find out. I really do wish President-elect Obama and his wife and precious daughters the very best. I hope he can actually be a good president, but I have serious doubts based upon the facts about him and his history. I do not feel I can trust this President. His campaign made it clear he is liberal. What about the many details of the Democrat Party Agenda and where he has typically landed far left in these ideals? I am very concerned about the future of our country.
Watching what will transpire:
Obama Log – what happens from today through the first 100 days of an Obama Presidency?
DAY ONE – November 5, 2008
- Number one exiting poll concern, “the economy” it is all about the money in the USA = Obama victory.
- The Dow Plunges 468 points welcoming the idea of a Obama Presidency. Donald Trump says this is a disaster, and never in our history has a president been elected with the point level dropping so low after the election day; 2009 looks very grim financially for the USA.
- Russia says missles are coming to next to Polland, in the Kaliningrad enclave – is this an Obama test? More to come?
- Media says, “Now we will get to know who this man is that we have elected?” Wished the American people would have found out first.
- Hamas has fired multiple rockets into Israel today. Another test?
DAY TWO – November 6, 2008
- Many other countries in the world are hailing Obama as their Messiah and President of the World. Interesting, “their Messiah and President of the World?”
DAY THREE – November 7, 2008
- Obama calls for “swift action” on the economy! His press conference today demands the Bush administration to give out a stimus package. SPEND MONEY NOW! Unbelievable! This President-Elect is acting like he is the President, how disrespectful to the seated President! Isn’t this arrogant and disrespectful? Should be interesting to see what the swift action will be and the outcome of the Obama Administration. Mr. President-Elect, this is November 7th, not January 20th.
- The press asked President-Elect Obama: Obama Swipes at Nancy Reagan.
“Have you spoken to any living ex-presidents,” one reporter asked. “I was wondering what books you might be reading, everyone wants to know what kind of dog are you going to buy for your girls, and have you decided on a private or public school for your daughters?”Obama responded: “Hey, I didn’t want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any séances . . . ”
The remark garnered a laugh from the press, though the statement was not true.
In fact, it was First Lady Hillary Clinton who admitted to having at least one séance in the White House residence in which she and a small circle of friends summoned the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt.
DAY SIX – November 10, 2008
- President-elect Obama and his wife Michelle make an historic move today with a six day post election visit to the White House; this is one of the earliest president-elect visits after the election in modern history.
- Condoms Trump Abstinence in Obama Global AIDS Policy – Reversing Bush Administration of Abstinence Policies – Democrats the party of free sex, condom parties for everyone!
- Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship in the order liken unto the first months of Hitler’s rule.
DAY SEVEN – November 11
- No audit for the Obama Campaign, but there will be for the McCain Campaign. Why is there always a double standard for Democrats?
DAY EIGHT – November 12
- A Pastor to the president to be replaced by a gay bishop?
- Liberal ‘sex agenda’ may seize political opportunity in the Obama Administration.
DAY NINE – November 13, 2008
- It has become evident that President-elect Barack Hussein Obama’s team has been involved in secret meetings with Hamas, a known terrorist organization the month prior to the election on November 4, 2008. Do we need a security check on the President-elect?